Tuesday, May 09, 2006

what's up with that

Thoughts of my day. First, my thumb really hurts. Never knew how much I needed and used my thumb until I smashed it between two landscaping bricks. Man does that sucker hurt.

Vacation last week was really good for me. Just being out in the yard all by myself building the boys playstructure. It was the solitude that I had been longing for. It was very healthy for me. I have to say this is the first time that I have ever just put everything work related down and not gone back to it. It was great.

Frustrated with youth group. Not sure what is going on there. Have been feeling like things are a bit hollow. That is the absolute last thing that I want of our youth ministry. I so want the students and the staff to grow in their relationship with Christ. My prayer is that God will use me and show me how to encourage that journey in each of the students and staff.

No comments: