Monday, August 27, 2007

Serve God, Save the Planet

I am currently reading several books, which I always end up doing. I can't just grab one and read it through.

One of the books is titled, "Serve God, Save the Planet". I have been very challenged and very encouraged by this book so for.

It is not just telling me what we are doing wrong, it is also opening my eyes to what I as a follower of Christ can and should be doing. Chris and I are reading this together and are moving in directions to make changes in how we live. The really cool thing is that our oldest son is picking up on this stuff as well. He is pointing out ways that we can be a part of saving the planet and be more eco-friendly.

OH! NO! The Barnes clan is becoming a tree hugger family.

1 comment:

Kendra Joy said...

We will have to add this to our very long list of books to read. Thanks for the suggestion.