Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas to me

So I gave myself an awesome Chirstmas present this year.

Six, yes six, stiches. I know, it is pretty exciting. And many of you are wishing that Santa had brought you the exact same thing. Well, next year just wash some glasses and hope that one of them breaks while your hand is inside it.

You will be happy to know that I am not the only one that was gifted with this awesome blessing. When I was leaving the emergency room, my neighbor was in the waiting room. Guess what she was there for, you got it!! She cut her left little finger, same one I cut, while she was washing glasses. See, that is all it takes.

Hope you had an awesome and blessed Christmas and I am praying for the same for your New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time you need to knock--it would have been a great Christmas present for me to be able to stick you with a needle! I do hope you and your pinky are doing better!

Autumn

Dean said...

I will most certainly knock next time. I am really bummed now that I did not. It is getting better by the way.