Saturday, December 29, 2007

Gifts

So we tried to do something different this year with Chris's family when it came to Christmas presents. For the most part I think it went well. We all decided that instead of going out and buying gifts for each other we should make things for each other.

So Joyce, my mother-in-law, made our three boys bathrobes, which they love and I think are pretty sweet. My sister-in-law made this amazing coffee scented bath body scrub. Chris loves it. Chris made everybody her homemade laundry soap, which I have been trying to convince her to sell and have even contacted a shop that would sell it. And I had some of my raspberries, that I had frozen from this summer, which I made into jam. All in all, I think it was a pretty cool idea and I hope we do it again.

No comments: